Report a Crime

To report a crime, contact the law enforcement authority in the jurisdiction where the crime took place:
City of Roseau               
Roseau Police Department            
(218) 463-3129

City of Warroad             
Warroad Police Department          
(218) 386-2053

Other areas of the County 
Roseau County Sheriff’s Department      
(218) 463-1421

Legal Authorities

Legal Forms

Additional Resources