Restraining Order

If someone has repeatedly done unwanted acts, words or gestures toward you which are intended to hurt you in some way, you can ask the court for a Harassment Restraining Order.  A victim advocate can help you fill out and file the order and explain the process to you.  You may also access the form directly by clicking here.  There is a filing fee for a Harassment Restraining Order, unless you are indigent.

Roseau County Victim Services 
606 5th Ave. SW, Room 42 
Roseau, Minnesota 56751